Wouldn’t it be nice, and make more sense, if, prospective homeowners, fully believed, the essentials of FINANCES, and intended, accordingly, to attain their best targets, expectations, and requirements? Premier Health & Wellness, for the majority of us, the value of our home, represents our single – largest, financial asset, should not we prepare, in addition to possible, and move, with, eyes – wide – open? With that in mind, this guide will briefly consider, analyze, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, why this, so frequently, makes the difference, between truly enjoying owning a house, and getting overwhelmed, and , stressed, from the day – to – day, barriers, of home ownership.
1. Prepared homeowner, appearance, at both, present, in addition to future needs, and construction, a relevant, quality, budget. Doing this, requires, a large amount of attention, and discipline!
2. Intentions: Know your private intentions, before purchasing a house.
3. Needs: Do you understand, both, your current needs, in addition to probable future ones?
4. Asset: Think of Your Home. Not just from an emotional standpoint, but, also, as the most crucial asset, on your portfolio! Safeguard it, by preparing for possible eventualities!
5. The better you plan, and prepare yourself, the more joyful, and stressed, you will be!
6. Alternatives: You will face several options, during the process, in the home – hunting, starting, to owning a home. What type of home, and property, do you require, will meet foreseeable future needs, and will meet, much of what you need, seek and want? What renovations, updates, etc, might align with your emotional, in addition to logical components?
7. Emphasis: Do not attempt to maintain, with the Jones’, but determine what is most important to you, and where you need to put, your emphasis!
8. Service; alternative: what’s going to serve you, and what’s your solution, to organizing and aligning, your strategy, in a mind / heart balance?
The wisest homeowners considerprepare, their FINANCES. Are you going to be, your very best friend, or, own, worst enemy?